Monday, January 3, 2011

360 Panorama iPhone app

Recently acquired toy, iPhone, definitely makes me say: how did I live without it??? One of the the apps I just downloaded is the 360 Panorama. It allows you to take panoramic images by just spinning around. The less light you have the slower you have to spin allowing the sensor to get its thing done. Today, being a nice day, my wife and I decided to take a stroll in Central Park, making it a perfect place to test the app out. The interface is very simple, practically just push the button and capture, which is nice on the go. The quality of the image is not anything to write home about, but i think it does what it needs to do. 360 Panorama will be a nice thing to have next week on my trip to China where I can just spin around and capture the density of the HK intersection for my wife who has not been there yet. It is amazing where technology is taking us. For more info and download go to iTunes.





No comments:

Post a Comment